Category: Billing

Why will you possibly charge me if an engineer comes to visit for my phone line or my broadband?

It’s really important to check what we ask you to before you ask us to send an engineer to fix the problem. If we arrange for an engineer to come to your home and the problem’s with your equipment/ internal wiring etc, rather than the phone line, you’ll need to pay for the visit.

What are the termination fees should I cancel my contract within my 18 month contract?

When you agree to sign up to Call Flow’s products, services or certain offers, a minimum contract period applies (also known as a minimum term), this is 18 months unless otherwise stated.

If you cancel your services within this time period, you may have to pay an early termination charge. We’ll contact you to let you know if these charges are due and how much they are.

In all cases, if you end your service after the minimum term, no early termination charges are payable but you do need to provide 30 days written notice.

What will I be charged?

The amount you’re charged depends on:

  • How much of your minimum term is left ;
  • The period you’ve already been billed for; and
  • The products you subscribe to.

Why is my first bill so high?

That’s because we charge for your ‘First month’s package’ and ‘Next month’s package’ together on the first bill. This only happens when you join. Your bill settles down after that.

You may also have one-off charges, such as installation fees. These would have been shown on you order form.


Paper Billing

We no longer provide paper billing services, but you can avoid the fee by emailing [email protected] and stopping your paper bills by switching to email billing.

How do I change my direct debit details?

Please fill out the form below and one of our customer service advisors will be in touch with a new direct debit mandate for you to fill out.

    We use your information to manage your account and payments.

    Can I change or specify the date that my direct debit is collected?

    Unfortunately you will not be able to specify a date that you would like your direct debit to be collected from your account. All direct debits are taken on the last day of each month.

    Is the breakdown on my invoice quoted including or excluding VAT?

    All charges on the breakdown in your invoice are excluding VAT and the process shown on the front page of your invoice are quoted including VAT.

    What does part month mean?

    When you first go live with Call Flow you will notice an extra broadband charge on your invoice this is will be from the date that your broadband went live until the end of that month.

    On each invoice you receive from us you will be billed in advance for your broadband rental and in arrears for your line rental and any chargeable calls you have made.

    Can I pay by card or another method?

    No. The only accepted form of any payment is through direct debit.

    When will my direct debit be collected?

    All direct debits are taken on the last day of each month.

    Where can I find a breakdown of my invoice?

    Page one shows the amount you owe including VAT and page two is an itemised breakdown of your bill excluding VAT.

    What is the best email to send any updates I need to let you know about my account?

    You can send us an email at [email protected].

    What happens if I’m still in contract when I move address?

    If you are still in contract you will be liable to pay for the remainder of your contract term and will need to pay the termination charges.

    What do I need to do if I move address?

    If you are moving premises and wish to cancel your contract we require one months’ notice in writing. We will then arrange final billing and cancellation of your services. Our contracts are not transferable. Therefore, if you wish to have our services at your new address it would be a new contract.