Can Call Flow carry out additional cabling work?

If you require additional cabling work, such as alternate external wall entry, or additional internal cabling greater than 5m, we will need to carry out a site survey. If the request is viable, there is an additional charge per metre as set out in our Price Guide. All cabling work will be surface mounted on the most appropriate surface, typically a skirting board.